Beaumont Family Wines Hope Single Vineyard Chenin Blanc 2022
100% Chenin Blanc
Wine of Origin Bot River
- The Hope Single Vineyard has been the backbone of our Hope Marguerite wine since 1996.
- The vineyard was planted in 1978.
- This is a Bot River expression of Chenin Blanc in its purest form.
- The wine expresses both the elegance and the intensity that Chenin Blanc can produce in a wine.
- Only one barrel was produced.
Tasting Notes: Bright in colour with a delicate hint of golden straw. Pear and apple aromas with a layer of spice. The palate is fresh on the entry, with a lovely acidity that cuts through the richness.
Ready for drinking in 5 to 10 years.
Winemaker: Sebastian Beaumont
Price raised per case
- 6 x 750ml or equivalent
- Highest: R
- Lowest: R
- Average: R
- Bottle Size 750ml
- Case Size: 6 x 750ml
- Cases Produced: 86
- Cases Auctioned: 54
- Alc: 12.37 vol%
- RS: 2.6 g/l
- TA: 6.1 g/l
- pH: 3.24