Keermont Vineyards Where Mountains Meet – Red Blend 2021
60% Syrah, 30% Cabernet Franc, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon
Wine of Origin Stellenbosch
- Where Mountains Meet is a uniquely crafted blend of varieties grown on Keermont Vineyards. We ignored traditional blending ideology and married the best possible components to create a wine with depth, complexity and the upmost elegance.
- This is a blend of a barrel of each of our single vineyard parcels, namely Steepside Syrah, Topside Syrah, Pondokrug Cabernet Franc, and a drop of Cabernet Sauvignon to marry them all together.
- This wine was grown, produced, and bottled at Keermont Vineyards.
- Minimal intervention and traditional winemaking practices were used.
- A first time wine for Alex Starey on the CWG Auction.
Tasting Notes: A sweet floral nose with ripe red fruit and a hint of dustiness. The palate has a delicate entry with fresh acidity and a tight tannin structure, complementing the rich, complex array of berry flavours.
Ready for drinking from 2024 to 2036.
Winemaker: Alex Starey
Price raised per case
- 6 x 750ml or equivalent
- Highest: R
- Lowest: R
- Average: R
- Bottle Size 750ml
- Case Size: 6 x 750ml
- Cases Produced: 55
- Cases Auctioned: 38
- Alc: 14.84 vol%
- RS: 1.4 g/l
- TA: 5.5 g/l
- pH: 3.59